Seasoned Roasted Broccoli
As a delicious side dish to any lunch or dinner, roasted broccoli is both easy to prepare and delicious. Follow these simple steps to make a delicious vegetable side dish:
- Cut up fresh broccoli heads to the desired size. (Frozen broccoli is fine, too, but fresh is always better!)
- Toss the cut broccoli in a bowl with enough olive oil to coat the broccoli.
- After the broccoli is coated, mix in some minced garlic and a splash of lemon juice or zest, as well as a couple of dashes of salt and red pepper flakes.
- Toss in the bowl to coat and evenly spread the mix.
- Evenly spread the broccoli on a sheet pan and place in the oven.
- Roast the broccoli in a preheated oven at 400º F for 12-15 minutes
- Remove and Enjoy.
This temp and roast time should keep the broccoli crisp and delicious. In our family, we have enjoyed this at lunch and dinner, and it has been an easy and quick way to make something different that both the kids and the adults enjoy.
Posted on September 29, 2011, in lifestyle design, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
An ilntelgient point of view, well expressed! Thanks!